Single Serve Brownie
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
I don't know about you- but some times I just don't want a whole tray of brownies. Sometimes I want a warm and comforting dessert- and sometimes...... I just need a chocolate fix. That's where this recipe steps in. What would you say if I told you could make a brownie thats gluten free, grain free, refined sugar free, low fat, vegan and delicious. This gooey, fudgy, delicious single serve brownie has no added fat and can be made in minutes in a microwave - or in the oven. And you know what? its even better when you top it with a spoonful of ice cream.
Ingredients:
3 tblsp Unsweetened cocoa Powder
1/4 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
Pinch of salt
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp - 1 tblsp Maple Syrup
Method:
Microwave Version:
Cook for 1 minute and then cook for 30 second intervals or until your brownie is cooked.
In The Oven:
Cook for 20-30 minutes at 180 degree Centigrade/350 degree Fahrenheit or until brownie has cooked and the edges are pulling in from sides.
Serve warm or allow to cool.
Depending on how sweet you like things - I like dark chocolate so I used a single teaspoon whilst my husband likes things sweeter, so I use more. Alternatively you could use honey or a sweeter of your choice.
0 comments