About Kitty

Saturday, March 14, 2015


Hey! My name is Kitty (Keerthana Makwana), and I am really happy that you are here!
I am the blogger behind Kitty's Kitchen Recipes and Wear To Love Yourself. This blog is all about creating recipes that are fresh, creative, quick, easy and perfect for sharing with people you love. I do all of the photo-taking, recipe creating, food styling and lots of taste-testing here. But then I also share on my Instagram (kittykeyj and kitty_lifestyle) about living life as twenty something here in Long Island NY, where I spend my days cooking, fashion blogging (click here for my fashion blog), music playing, DIY projects, city exploring, world traveling and soaking up a lot of time hanging with MY HUBBY.

My Favorite thing is to spend time around the table with good people and good food. All is better when the food is tasty and prepared at home. If you ask me, it is even better that food is quick and easy to prepare, so that you can enjoy hanging out and making memories with friends and family you love.

To get started, just check out my recipe index of simple and amazing recipes. Then whip up your masterpiece, be sure to tag it as #lovemyrecipe on Instagram so that i can easily say hey and dive in!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram